[Evolution] RE: [Evolution-hackers] Dum de dum

Hmm, how does this solve the Exchange problem?  It appears that we are only
exchanging one proprietary product for another (TradeXCH client doesn't
connect directly to the Exchange server, instead, it uses a proxy hosted
either with the server, or on a priveliged NT client.  The proxy software is
proprietary still.)  While this would preclude reverse engineering the
protocol for exchange, you now have to purchase the proprietary software
proxy instead...  (This is what you are really paying for when you purchase
their TradeXCH client from them).

Tom M.
TomM pentstar com