Re: [Evolution] GPG/PGP support in Evolution

Hi Dan,

Sounds GREAT!!!!!  However, how do I compile GPG support into my CVS copy,
or configure for it. I don't see an option on any menu for it and it
doesn't recognize or do anything special during compile.

Thanks for the help!!
  Ken

P.S. I really appreciate the work being done early on for gpg/pgp
support. That'll be a big plus!!!