RE: [Evolution] Error compiling CVS evolution

-----Original Message-----
From: Misty Linville [mailto:misty cybersource com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 11:18 AM
To: Ken Schar
Cc: evolution helixcode com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Error compiling CVS evolution

By the way, everytime someone responds to me I get two messages.
Any idea why?

Yep.  <flame>It's because some people are too lazy to trim people from the
to/CC list when they send email.</flame>  Seriously though, it doesn't take
much to just send mail to the list.  I don't keep other recipients unless I
have reason to suspect that they're not on the list.  Not that hard to do,
and I don't feel bad about people missing messages because they're not
subscribed.  Later,
        Greg