Re: [Evolution] Error compiling CVS evolution

Is this new bonobo available in RPM, or do I have to get it from
CVS?

By the way, everytime someone responds to me I get two messages.
Any idea why?

Misty

Ken Schar wrote:

Hi Misty,

The latest stuff compiles under
bonobo-0.16-0_helix_1
bonobo-devel-0.16-0_helix_1

Hope this helps.  The new filter code definitely seems cleaner however,
for me the copy sent message still isn't working. Nor can I seem to delete
a filter once I create it :-)

The fun of working with cutting-edge software that's still under heavy
development :-)

SeeYa!
  Ken