-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-admin helixcode com
[mailto:evolution-admin helixcode com]On Behalf Of Misty Linville
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 4:25 PM
To: evolution helixcode com
Subject: [Evolution] Error compiling CVS evolution

Hi all,

Ettore told me I should install evolution from CVS so that I will
have the new filter mechanism.  The autogen.sh went fine, and
make looked to be going fine as well, but then it failed with the
following error:

../composer/.libs/libcomposer.a(e-msg-composer.o): In function
`get_text':
/home/misty/evolution/composer/e-msg-composer.c:104: undefined
reference to `bonobo_exception_get_txt'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [evolution-mail] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/misty/evolution/mail'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/misty/evolution'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

I'm not sure what this means, but someone told me to try
recompiling Bonobo.  However, I have Bonobo installed from RPM,
and I'm not sure which version I would need to make this work.  I
currently have:
[root dhcp-13-62 evolution]# rpm -qa | grep bonobo
bonobo-0.15-0_helix_1
bonobo-devel-0.15-0_helix_1

Thanks for your help!

Misty