Re: [Evolution] Address book inporting

Randall Gibson <wabbit tvec net> writes:

      I dont like to re-post questions, but I can find nothing in
      the archive about this, other than pilot links are being
      worked on, and there was no response to previous e-mail.  I
      was wanting to know if there are any plans to have Evolution
      work with, or import GnomeCard files and GnomeCal. Or, second
      best, what the status of the Palm Pilot import tools.

Pilot synchronization support is in progress.

The calendar can currently read vCalendar files such as Gnomecal's;
just drop it in ~/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.vcf.  We will
shortly switch to iCalendar and provide vCalendar importing as an
utility command.

  Federico