Re: [Evolution] The hump on Evolution's back ...
- From: Dan Winship <danw helixcode com>
- To: NotZed <notzed helixcode com>
- Cc: evolution trna helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] The hump on Evolution's back ...
- Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 22:33:15 -0400
to do this). Remove the data wrapper repository - it
doesn't really serve any real use (it can be replaced by
a 3 line switch statement ...).
I almost removed it a week ago, and then realized that it allows the
application (or a provider) to extend the core library's
functionality. I don't know how interesting this possibility is.
- Add the rest of the rfc822 headers to camel-mime-message (it
currently misses out a lot).
Yeah, but do we care about any of those headers enough that having to
go through the camel-medium interfaces would matter?
- Better selection of charsets for rfc2047 encoding (it
only does us-ascii, iso-8859-1 and utf-8 at the moment).
This should probably go into libunicode. Actually, I wonder if Owen
has already written something to do this for Pango (for picking a font
to use to display a UTF-8 string)
] [Thread Prev