[Evolution] Namespace pollution

While trying to compile evolution - I ran into a little snag.

Under evolution/mail the 'mail-ops.c' file has a 'send' function (a callback).

Here's the changelog Entry:

2000-04-22  Dan Winship  <danw helixcode com>

       * mail-ops.c (composer_send_cb, send): moved from
        folder-browser-factory.c.
        (reply_to_sender, reply_to_all): new functions to do replies.

This function also appears in <sys/socket.h> and thus the compilation breaks
for me :) I fixed this by renaming the function to 'mail_send' (modified files are mail-ops.[ch] and
folder-browser-factory.c)

Patch enclosed. (add ChangeLog entries to taste)