Re: [Evolution] Bounce/remail command

Hey, I was just poking some fun at you.  And now I don't know if you're
gone, so I have to send to two addresses myself! :)

aww geez now i feel bad :)  i apologize for that...

I may be intolerant because I've been bickering with Jamie, but the whole
list isn't like this.  If it actually makes the difference between you
leaving and you participating on this project, I'll drop my argument once

naw actually i'm just fed up... its not a specific point thing, its just
*everything*.  besides, i'm supposed to be finishing papers so i can
graduate :)  i'll probably be back after that.

thanks :)

elijah