Re: [Evolution] Bounce/remail command

If I recieve a message from some person, which was sent from that person to
me, but in between came through some third party because of an incorrect
address, it should be clear that it came from the first person.  The
forwarder
didn't send me that mail.  They just handed it to me.  The same way that--
and this happened all the time to my dad in real postal life-- Mike Weber
gets his neighbor Mike Webb's mail, he just goes over and drops it in his
mailbox, maybe with a note that says "This came to me, but it's yours."

That's not a bug, it's a feature.

aaron.

Jamie Zawinski wrote:

Stated another way: if I receive a message from some person, and that
message was NOT actually sent from that person to me, but I think that
it was, then that's not a feature, that's a bug.

If some third party was in the path of that message making it to my
mailbox, then that fact must be made abundantly clear.  Only forwarding
does this.  Resending does not.