[Evolution] configure.in of gtkhtml issue

I may just be a moron, but I believe that there is an issue with the
./configure.in file in the gtkhtml package, or something else strange going on.
 I am running a RH 6.2 system and after getting, configuring and compiling
gnome-print from the cvs (which all went fine) the configure.in file of gtkhtml
can't find it.  It has to do with the command gnome-config --libs print
command.  As you could guess gnome-config --libs returns nothing.  I
unfortunately don't know the slightest thing here, and am just trying to poke
around and learn something new.  I don't know if this is just my problem or a
real issue, but I thought that I would let you know.

-Jake

 --
Jake Meier
jake66 iname com