Re: [Evolution] evolution folder layout (Off-topic)

On Sat, 8 Apr 2000, Aaron Kemp wrote:

This may be the wrong thread for my thought but here it is

I think it's important to allow spaces.
We, as developers won't think it necessary... *but* think of the users ; )
they are going to want to call it "bob's inbox"

secretary for example: bobs inbox, larrys inbox, etc

  As both a user and a developer, I would recommend including support for
spaces in file (or in this case, folder) names.  Basically, the
application should be able to support whatever file naming conventions the
underlying filesystem uses.  Since ext2 supports spaces in filenames,
Evolution should as well.  End of story.

-Jeffrey