RE: [Evolution] evolution folder layout
- From: Fernando Madruga <FMadruga ascoimbra pt>
- To: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: RE: [Evolution] evolution folder layout
- Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 17:05:08 +0100
What about Outbox, Sent_Items, Notes and Tasks? Is there any support for
those in Evolution? Also, if I want an extra folder containing messages and
other subfolders, do I have to create them under the Inbox/My_Contacts
folders, or can I have them as subfolders of 'folders'?
P.S.: Any idea of when Evolution will be ready for testing against an
From: Matt Loper [mailto:matt helixcode com]
Sent: quarta-feira, 5 de Abril de 2000 22:22
To: evolution helixcode com
Subject: [Evolution] evolution folder layout
In case people haven't caught on, we'll be using a directory to store
Evolution-related data. Here's a first-cut idea of what such a thing might
look like. Comments welcome.
| Icon.png (Icon.png files are optional)
* The xml files under the "Shortcuts" directory would contain viewable names
and uri's (most of which may point to stuff in the "folders" directory).
* A metadata file can store the goad-id of a control, a pointer to an icon,
saved view-related information, the type (mail, calendar, addressbook) of
info viewed, etc.
* One rule we'll probably make about a folder is that although it can
contain other folders of any type, it can itself only store one type of
item. This is why the "Trash" directory contains directories under it, each
of which is a specific type.
] [Thread Prev