Re: [evolution-kolab-devel] Error building evolution-kolab 3.4.4

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your help. I managed to build evolution-kolab 3.4.2 under xubuntu 12.04 with this patch:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-kolab/commit/configure.ac?id=cd5c4d390ba8ccd6aa16f64e1c00770013c3f586

Although checkinstall went fine also I am not sure if the libraries are installed in the right
places for the ubuntu evolution 3.4.2 version to find. As far as I remember debian and ubuntu paths are different?

Ex. With a right click I opened a new calendar in evolution and chose Kolab2 type.
There were no text fields where I could enter/choose the remote calendar location.
Then it showed an error message in a red bar: Invalid resource (or so).

I did not find any place to configure evolution-kolab in evolution.

I was not able to delete the kolab2 calendar afterwards.

Another issue, which is not related to evolution-kolab, but maybe you know about: evolution 3.4.2 does not store my imap passwords any more. I have to enter them every time I start evolution.

Kind regards

Jens