[evolution-kolab-devel] evolution-kolab 3.4.2 and ssl connections

Hello,

I have troubles with configuring Addressbook/Calendar/Notes using SSL. Even if I set "Encryption method" to "SSL encryption" the client tries to connect to port 143 and obviously gives an error: "Could not connect to my.host.name: TCP connection reset by peer". Though SSL works fine if I use "Kolab" account for email instead of IMAP/IMAP+. I'd appreciate if somebody would point me to the right direction or give any tips.

I'm using Gentoo and compiled evolution-kolab myself. Please let me know if there could be dependency issues or anything else. Maybe it's related to the issue I just described, but I can't select "Kolab Account" as well as "PIM-Folders" in the same properties page. Well, for "PIM-folders" it's obviously related, but for the field "Kolab Account" I have no ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Vlad.

P.S. I've been working with Kolab servers a couple years ago, but not recently and quite aware of Kolab internals.