[evolution-kolab-devel] Re2: Problems compiling kolab-evolution

Hi Christoph,

Am Sonntag 31 Oktober 2010, um 22:34:55 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
> Hi there,
>
> as I'm a long time evolution user I thought I'd build snapshot packages of
> kolab-evolution for my favorite distribution Fedora. The first problem was
> [...]

We're now in a testable state. If you would like to check with evolution-kolab
again, please see our freshly-made project website

	http://evolution-kolab.sourceforge.net/

as well as our recent project anouncement

	https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=27679445

Thank you for your interest in our project.

Kind regards,

	Christian

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48
D-57072 Siegen