Re: [evolution-kolab-devel] Tasks: 5. try - client generated xml data in imap folder

Le mercredi 31 août 2011 à 10:50 +0200, Christian Hilberg a écrit :
> Hi Jens,
>
> Am Dienstag 30 August 2011, um 12:15:42 schrieb Jens Getreu:
> > Christian,
> >
> > I thought, if it were only this special task then I just have
> > to delete it and can use the kolab server, but unfortunately
> > my other tasks provoke crashes too. I will have to wait for your
> > bug-fix.
> > Attached you will find another test-case you can forward to your
> > colleague.
> >
> > Kind regards
> >
> > Jens
> >
> > Le mardi 30 août 2011 à 10:09 +0200, Christian Hilberg a écrit :
> > > Hi Jens,
> > >
> > > first of all, thank you very much for your persistence. I think we
> > > *finally* caught it. The Task you sent causes a segfault.
> > > Congratulations! :-) Now we can send the bug squad. The segfault is
> > > triggered within the Evolution<->Kolab data conversion library of
> > > evolution-kolab.
> > [...]
>
> Hendrik prepared a fix which solved the problem for me. The fix is now in git
> master. If you like, clone the git repo, checkout master branch and build from
> there. You should now be able to access your folders without the recent
> crashes. Note, however, that though the backend does no longer crash on the
> sample data you provided, there are still some extra bytes left in the Horde
> data which do not display nicely (we will not try to 'correct' that in
> evolution-kolab, but leave the data as-is).
>   It will be a while before the next release of evolution-kolab, so you might
> want to give git master a try.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> 	Christian

Christian,

this was a fast bug-fix!

Is this the right master checkout command?
#git clone
git://evolution-kolab.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/evolution-kolab/evolution-kolab

I had a fast try, copied my debian folder into the tree and launched
#./debian/rules binary
but, it did not work.

###########
root@...:/home/getreu/Bureau/tmp/evolution-kolab# ./debian/rules binary
dh  binary
   dh_install
dh_install: evolution-kolab-dev missing files
(usr/share/gtk-doc/html/*), aborting
make: *** [binary] Erreur 2

I suppose my checkout is not correct or some files are missing.

Kind regards

Jens