Re: [evolution-kolab-devel] Tasks: 5. try - client generated xml data in imap folder

Hi Jens,

Am Dienstag 30 August 2011, um 12:15:42 schrieb Jens Getreu:
> Christian,
>
> I thought, if it were only this special task then I just have
> to delete it and can use the kolab server, but unfortunately
> my other tasks provoke crashes too. I will have to wait for your
> bug-fix.
> Attached you will find another test-case you can forward to your
> colleague.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Jens
>
> Le mardi 30 août 2011 à 10:09 +0200, Christian Hilberg a écrit :
> > Hi Jens,
> >
> > first of all, thank you very much for your persistence. I think we
> > *finally* caught it. The Task you sent causes a segfault.
> > Congratulations! :-) Now we can send the bug squad. The segfault is
> > triggered within the Evolution<->Kolab data conversion library of
> > evolution-kolab.
> [...]

Hendrik prepared a fix which solved the problem for me. The fix is now in git
master. If you like, clone the git repo, checkout master branch and build from
there. You should now be able to access your folders without the recent
crashes. Note, however, that though the backend does no longer crash on the
sample data you provided, there are still some extra bytes left in the Horde
data which do not display nicely (we will not try to 'correct' that in
evolution-kolab, but leave the data as-is).
  It will be a while before the next release of evolution-kolab, so you might
want to give git master a try.

Kind regards,

	Christian

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48