[evolution-kolab-devel] How to debug evolution-kolab

Hi,

last Friday we had a Kolab workshop as part of the Desktop Summit in Berlin.
Because it was the *Desktop* Summit I gave evolution-kolab a try. I hoped to
have one or the other GNOME developer in the audience that might become
interested in this project to help a little.

For the demo I used Ubuntu 10.04 and with the recommended evolution 2.30
packages. The server was Kolab 2.3.2, but this should not matter as nothing
should have changed from the client's perspective. Unfortunately I couldn't
get it to work, only email worked, but I could neither see contacts or the
calendar. I haven't tried tasks or notes because having to set up everything
individually was was quite painful. Evolution had already became *very*
unresponsive after adding Kolab resources for mail, contacts and and calendar.

So I wonder if there is a way to properly debug why it didn't work or why
evolution became so slow. Please let me know what info you want me to provide.

If any of you is at FrOSCon this weekened I'd be happy to meet him there.

Regards,
Christoph

--
Christoph Wickert