Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution-persist: background notification extension module for Evolution

On Sun, 2022-02-06 at 22:59 +0800, Hu Jialun wrote:
My intention was actually to maybe first gather some feedback from
the more programming-inclined Evolution developer community, since
the extension is still rather immature and it is unlikely that an
average user would feel happy fiddling with something at such an
early stage.

        Hi,
I see. Feel free to "announce" the module on the evolution-list, there
might be people willing to test it, I guess. The best if you provide a
pre-built code, of course, because not everybody is able to compile it
on its own (that's basically what you said, I agree with you).
        Bye,
        Milan