Re: [Evolution-hackers] Compose Html Templates

On Sat, 2020-03-28 at 05:40 +0100, Axel Huizinga wrote:
how can I start do develop a template editor or is anyone already
working on one?
For now I tried to reuse templates created with thunderbird and I can
save them well in the templates folder but on use embedded images are
lost.

There is some template support in Evolution:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-composer-message-templates

If something with embedded images does not work in some templates
folder in some Evolution version, then maybe provide more info.
Or why some "Template Editor" is needed for something somewhere.

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net