Re: [Evolution-hackers] About the anti-Spam-functionality

Hello!

Am 24.07.19 um 16:16 schrieb Andre Klapper:
[This looks like a support question not about performing code
development yourself, so this is likely on the wrong mailing list.]

I remembered something wrongly, it seems. I used some anti-spam-addon 10
years ago and possibly mixed up Evolution and Thunderbird. Maybe even KMail.