[Evolution-hackers] About the anti-Spam-functionality

Hello,

as far as I remember, Evolution has a Spam-Filter which uploads e-mails
to a Spam-List-Server, when marked as "Spam". I'm sure many people don't
see, that they're uploaded and believe, they train their personal
Spam-filter.

Could you clarify that in the user-interface? I think of two separate
columns: One as usual, for the personal Spam-filter and one for the
uploads: I have a big arrow pointing upwards in front of that burning
"Spam"-symbol in my mind.

It hard to think about the legal side of uploading any mail to a list,
which consequently deletes e-mails worldwide. They can be abused in any
way. Please consider dropping those "big lists" and only accept uploads
from certified uploaders. One circumstance for a certificate might be,
that they have an account for bulk-mail only. Please consider adding
some delay for processing unwanted e-mails, to make it harder to spot
the bulk-mail-account.

I'd be glad, if you forwarded those thoughts to other Anti-Spam-Hackers.

Regards,
Andreas Wagner