[Evolution-hackers] Taskwarrior plugin for evolution

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could give me a few tips on whether it would
be possible to integrate taskwarrior with evolution's tasks?
Taskwarrior is quite a good program that has multiple frontends
already. However, since I use evolution for pretty much everything -
emails, calendars and reminders, contacts - I'd love to be able to also
use it for tasks.

I haven't hacked on evolution before, but I do know how to program well
enough to give it a go.

https://taskwarrior.org/

https://taskwarrior.org/tools/

--