Re: [Evolution-hackers] Documentation Issue? Leaving messages on server indefinitely

On Thu, 2016-10-27 at 20:10 +0200, Mario Wenzel wrote:
Sadly the documentation doesn't state whether this is possible. If it
isn't, then this is basically a feature request and I'll file it as
one. If I can just set 0, I'll file it as a documentation issue. I
don't know which.

        Hi,
the "Delete after [  0 ] day(s)" works like "Leave messages on the
server forever". I use it here too.

By the way, you would get sooner response, if you write to the
evolution-list. Your question is user centric, from my point of view,
thus it would make perfect sense to ask the users, whom would know too.
        Bye,
        Milan