[Evolution-hackers] contacts sync from eds to idevice.

gtk3 eds-to-idevice code exists to sync contact information between
eds and an idevice. It is coded as a commandline utility at the
moment, and was a git project that I updated earlier this year
from the original author.

As evolution does not have the capability at the moment
to sync contacts to an idevice, I was wondering if this would beĀ
a worthwhile project to add to evolution.

Guidance on how to make this happen if it would be a worthwhile
project.

Regards

Timothy Ward