Re: [Evolution-hackers] Switching from Autotools to CMake for core evolution products

On Fri, 2016-10-07 at 09:39 +0200, Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
Also, does CMake support make distcheck yet ? As a downstream
maintainer, I find many packages with errors in distributed sources
would have been caught by make distcheck when releasing.

        Hi,
CMake doesn't "support" it by default, but I have there custom targets
named "dist", "distcheck" and "disttest", the same as "check". Note
that the 'dist*' targets create the tarball from a git clone first,
thus it won't work with the tarball sources. It didn't work well with
the autotools too, I think, where you better build the sources and run
'make check' only.
        Bye,
        Milan