Re: [Evolution-hackers] Switching from Autotools to CMake for core evolution products

Le mercredi 05 octobre 2016 à 10:23 -0400, Paul Smith a écrit :
On Wed, 2016-10-05 at 15:13 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:

[...]
I will point out that (a) I've had a lot of problems using CMake in a
cross-compilation environment, where autotools works flawlessly and
painlessly (at least as much as is possible when cross-compiling) and
also (b) autoconf's support for command line options that select
different features, etc. is IMO much simpler to work with and use
than
CMake's.

Also, does CMake support make distcheck yet ? As a downstream
maintainer, I find many packages with errors in distributed sources
would have been caught by make distcheck when releasing.

--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <gilles dartiguelongue esiee org>