[Evolution-hackers] Account autoconfiguration/autodiscover

Hello,

I manage mail servers and have a working page to M.Thunderbird
autodiscovers account parameters:
autoconfig.example.net/mail/config-v1.1.xml

Same setup doesn't work with Novell/Evolution, and I see Evolution
autodiscovers parameters for Gmail, Gandi or Hotmail (p.e.)
Where is the specification compatible with Evolution about this?

I have many users with Evolution 3.10.4 in Ubuntu 14.04

Thanks.