Re: [Evolution-hackers] Query Evolution's Calendar Data storage location

On Sun, 2016-01-03 at 16:53 +0100, Tom wrote:
Sorry, Milan, but what I'm looking for is a "quick & dirty" solution
for my home use, no time to get into C programming :-(

        Hi,
I'm sorry for a late reply, I tend to forget of this for such long.

Evolution doesn't provide anything like this on its own. It has an
evolution-addressbook-export for address books, but nothing for
calendars.

Any inspirations for existing tools (no GUI needed) to handle the ICS
 format ?

I'm afraid I cannot help here, I do not use any such tool myself.
Neither I'm aware of any which can connect to the evolution-data-
server, though as you said you use only the On This Computer calendars,
then you can grab any tool which operates on the .ics files directly.

Ask Google, that may give you some hints. I would try something like
"ical2csv" or "ics2csv" or even "save calendar as spreadsheet", which
gives some pointers to Google calendars too.

        Bye,
        Milan