[Evolution-hackers] Making an email-moving plugin

Hello all

I am interested in implementing a plugin which provides a "button"
that,  when clicked, acts on the selected message(s) depending on the
message properties.
(Basically, moving them to the appropriate folder based on some header
value)

Where should I begin dealing with it? I have looked at those at the
plugins folder, but none of them seem to do any of the steps I need.

(the specific rules may be assumed to be hardcoded, I'm interested
about the camel-speak)

Thanks