Re: [Evolution-hackers] EMsgComposer API support for "Send and Archive"

Milan Crha wrote:
By the way, how do you plan to "distribute" your plugin/module? Maybe
it could be part of the evolution sources, a "core" module, or even better

being fully integrated in the composer as a standard functionality. Maybe.

I have no distribution plans in particular; this was mainly intended for my
own use.  Eventually I'd probably put it up on GitHub in case others found
it useful.  I'm certainly open the idea of contributing this feature to
Evolution proper, though.  How would we explore this option further?

-- Ben