Re: [Evolution-hackers] EMsgComposer API support for "Send and Archive"

Milan Crha wrote:
I'm not aware of any such race condition off head. As the composer
andthe related parts are widgets, they operate these changes in the
main (UI) thread, which gives a thread safety.

Ah, good point.

I also think it is fine, and the direct get of the activity as you
outlined above is even nicer than checking with notification signal
on the activity bar.

I've tested fetching the send activity from the action bar as outlined
in my earlier message.  It works well, feels clean, and requires no
changes to Evolution itself.  I'm going to proceed using this approach.
 I don't see a need to add the "postsend" signal at this time.

Milan, thanks again for your creative ideas and suggestions!

Regards,
Ben