Re: [Evolution-hackers] Need help debugging owncloud caldav problem

James Bottomley wrote:
It would be also interesting if you could share one of the missing
events, with sanitized values like the Summary, Description and any
e-mail addresses and such - anything you consider private.

I will if I can find one which genuinely fails ... as in it won't
appear
even when placed into a separate ical file.

As you are working with owncloud, perhaps it's easier for you to
publish a new public calendar with fake events for people to connect
to.