Re: [Evolution-hackers] Refactoring contact editor

On Tue, 2014-09-02 at 21:39 +0200, schaarsc wrote:
Are there any objections to do so?

        Hi,
definitely no objection, just the opposite, it'll be appreciated to do
"the cleanup". By the way, can the expander draw the arrow on the
right of its label? It seems to me like a better option, to have a
label and after that "an option" to expand or collapse it. But maybe
I'm just used to the custom code.

And most important ;-), is someone willing to commit such a patch?

Sure, please open a bug report and we can review the patch there.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan