Re: [Evolution-hackers] categories of resources

On Sat, 2014-03-29 at 12:08 -0300, Daniel Hernández wrote:
I have a feature suggestion for the evolution development. Now I can
categorize calendar items and contacts. But the category set is shared.
I think is not common to categorize a contact into "birthday". Maybe
this categories can defined in separate sets.

        Hello,
it's better to use
https://bugzilla.gnome.org
for any feature requests, though, to be honest, I'm not sure what you
mean with this proposal. Is it that you want to have all the current
categories divided into (another/sub) categories? I'm not sure what that
would be good for.

The categories are "shared", because they are stored inside the object,
being it a calendar or a contact component. Just in case, by categories,
do you mean, for example, the View->Categories from an Event Editor
(File->New->Appointment), right?
        Bye,
        Milan