[Evolution-hackers] Regarding Evolution: Notmuch as indexer and search language

Hi,

Myself Anup from India. I am planning to apply for GSoC in gnome for the project EvolutionNotmuch as indexer and search language.
After going through the wiki page and the description of the project in fidencio's blog what I realized is that we need to increase the efficiency of searching by developing the search algorithm.

Am I correct? If not please reply to the thread, on what that particular project is about

Regards,
A. Anup,
2nd Year CSE, Amrita University,
http://anup07.wordpress.com/