Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution 3.10.4 crash

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 8:26 AM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Fri, 2014-03-07 at 17:05 +0100, Sasa Ostrouska wrote:
> Hello, I do have a problem with Evolution 3.10.4 , each time
>
> I try to create a new folder through the Move to... function it
> crashes.

        Hi,
it works fine for me with evolution-3.10.4-2.fc20. You didn't tell where
you create the folder, I tried under On This Computer.

Hi Milan, I tried to create the folder with the Move To function dialog or directly
on the side pane, under the On This Computer tree. To test I have rightclick on the
side pane On This Computer and selected from the dropdown menu new folder.
The dialog appears entered the name test and clicking on create it crashes.

You might want to install debuginfo packages for evolution-data-server,
evolution and any other evolution-* package you use, then reproduce the
crash when having evolution run under gdb:
   $ gdb evolution --ex r --ex "t a a bt" --ex q
which will produce backtrace of the crash.

I will try to recompile evolution with debug info and install it.

Nonetheless, such reports belong to bugzilla, not to the mailing list:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution

I'm sorry, I will open a bug on the bugzilla.gnome.org when i have the backtrace.

        Bye,
        Milan

Rgds
Saxa