[Evolution-hackers] Evolution 3.10.4 crash

Hello, I do have a problem with Evolution 3.10.4 , each time
I try to create a new folder through the Move to... function it crashes.

I tried to run it from a terminal but unfortunately doesnt give me much info:

rc rclaptop:~$ evolution
Migrating cached data
Migrating config data
Migrating local user data
  rmdir /home/rc/.evolution/tasks
  FAILED: Directory not empty (contents follows)
          tasks
Segmentation fault
rc rclaptop:~$

To reproduce the crash I do: Start evolution, right-click on an message in the inbox folder, select move to... , then right-click on an existing folder,and select create new.. , put in the name and click on create, at this point it crashes.

In 3.10.3 this was working ok.

Can somebody confirm ?

Rgds
Saxa