Re: [Evolution-hackers] When talking about branches...

On Thu, 2014-03-06 at 11:35 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
Obviously be careful if you try to automate this or use grep or
whatever.

        Hi,
thanks for the command tips, it's done now. I deleted quite many
branches from evolution-data-server, evolution and a few from
evolution-mapi. I left branches which looked useful, same as old
releases which had some content (there were branches with basically no
content, only one folder).

I'd like to ask respective left-branch-owners [1] to make a cleanup on
their own, if applicable. It'll be good to follow some pattern too, like
for the work-in-progress move/rename the branch to "wip/$BRANCH_NAME",
so they do not overlap with releases.

evolution-data-server also contains few openismus-work related branches,
maybe some of them are obsolete these days too.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] see the list of branches here:
   https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data-server/refs/heads