Re: [Evolution-hackers] GSoC project

On Tue, 2014-03-04 at 00:55 -0500, Watson Sato wrote:
Hi,

My name is Watson, I'm new to the open source culture.

I'm from Brazil, graduated in computer science. I've been working with
Information Security for 4 years now, dealing with PKI, HSMs, tokens,
PKCS#11, OpenSSL and stuff. I have always worked with closed source, I'd
like to start working with open source software now, try to contribute.

I got interested in the gsoc idea of implementing the small PKCS#11 module
to handle certificates. I'm getting acquainted to Evolution source code.

I tried to reproduce the related error described in Bug 704246, but I
couldn't, certainly I'm missing something.

Hi, thanks for your email.

What you need to do to reproduce the error is create a contact in the
addressbook with a KEY: field, as shown in the example.

Do *not* add a certificate in the cert database for that person.

Then try sending an encrypted mail to them.

--
dwmw2