Re: [Evolution-hackers] [Evolution Data Server] Locale change notification delayed

Yes, that's usually the best approach to ensure that patches get included in EDS. Please include patches
that apply to master and the gnome-3-8-openismus branches. Please CC me and I can commit them >(unless
someone beats me to it - I am currently on vacation).

Actually I've already opened a bug in bugzilla (#724626) for this and uploaded patch there. Now I also added
patch for openismus-work-3-8 branch.

Regards,
Mateusz

Intel GmbH
Dornacher Strasse 1
85622 Feldkirchen/Muenchen, Deutschland
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Lamprechter, Hannes Schwaderer, Douglas Lusk
Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 47456
Ust.-IdNr./VAT Registration No.: DE129385895
Citibank Frankfurt a.M. (BLZ 502 109 00) 600119052