[Evolution-hackers] How to use the Camel library to access email service

Hi all!

I want to adding email as storage supporting for a GNOME app, named
"bijiben". With this feature users can read & save notes to their
email box (a folder like "Notes"). But I do not how to use the Camel
library to access email folders. I have two question:

1. How to authenticate user with gnome-online-accounts? I can get user
name, IMAP server address etc via gnome-online-accounts.

2. How to operate email like files and folders, i.e, how to download /
update / upload files between email service and local? Is it possible
to sync a local folder to a email folder like "INBOX"?

Here is my code
https://github.com/xuchunyang/bijiben/blob/aae9f18cbf84d8d20492a175abbf95d6fe5292e5/src/libbiji/provider/goa-camel-demo.c#L64

in this demo, I want to download user emails.

I'm sorry if my English if not clear. If you have any suggestion /
idea, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best!
Chunyang