[Evolution-hackers] Loading of PKCS#11 module

Hi,

I don't know how much background context is required...
It's about the GSoC project, the one related to PKCS#11.

The module is mostly done, but it needs some testing integrated into Evolution.

The planned is to do it with SECMOD_LoadUserModule().
I did take a look on Gck and p11-kit, and using p11-kit to load the modules allow other applications to use certificates provided by the module. That's is a great thing.

But in p11-glue mailing list Stef Walter commented that using p11-kit can turn things more complex [0].

So, I think I'll stick with SECMOD_LoadUserModule() for now, is that ok?
Also, there is a segfault when unloading the module, high chances of being related to glib not being unloadable [0] (still need further investigation). So there is a chance the module will be loaded all the time while Evolution is running.

Maybe the place for the module to be loaded is in shell/main.c?
Or in camel/camel-smime-context.c when actually needed to fetch a certificate.

[0] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/p11-glue/2014-August/000465.html

--
Watson Yuuma Sato