Re: [Evolution-hackers] Contacts database modifications history

On Thu, 2014-04-24 at 13:51 +0000, Potrola, MateuszX wrote:
What do you think about such approach ?

        Hi,
quite complicated. I know it's for good, but let's keep it simple.

Exposing the sqlite3 database to the users/plugins of the EBookSqlite is
the simple thing, while hiding it in the background doesn't fix
anything. I still can open the table on my own, by getting the path from
the backend (basically construct it the same way the backend does), and
then do whatever I want with any of the tables there. This makes me
believe that any "protection" on the EBookSqlite side is useless and
doesn't worth the complexity of the code.
        Just my opinion,
        Milan