Re: [Evolution-hackers] looking for a bit of help with a build failure

On Sat, 2014-04-19 at 01:06 +0000, Reid Thompson wrote:
Tried to build from git head and was getting build failures, so I
downloaded the latest stable .xz files -- getting the same failure.  Can
someone point me to what I may have wrong/missing?

Haven't built evo et al for several months; old system was blocked at <
gnome-3.8.  Got a new system and trying to start building again

undefined reference to `e_timeout_add_seconds_with_name'

all those functions are provided by latest evolution-data-server. It
seems your evolution build picks wrong libedataserver-1.2.pc.
Verify that `pkg-config --cflags libedataserver-1.2` returns one of the
-I paths pointing to your $PREFIX/include/evolution-data-server, where
the latest evolution-data-server had been built.
        Bye,
        Milan