[Evolution-hackers] Congratulations to GSoC students!

Heya!

Is a great pleasure to announce that we will have 2 students, as GSoC interns, helping us (at least) for the next 3 months.
We have announced a few ideas for GSoC and the selected students/ideas are:
- William Yu: Add introspection support for the calendar backend
- Watson Yuuma Sato: PKCS#11 module

Please, guys, show up in the channel and try to contact your mentor as soon as possible to review your plans for the next 1.5 month and get an agreement about what will be delivered by the midterm.

Ah, please, keep in mind that the mentors are living in Europe (GMT in dwmw2's case and CEST for mcrha and I). If you have any issue trying to communicate with your mentor, *please*, send us an email in evolution-hackers ML (yep, this same one) and we will try to help you.

Looking forward to meet you guys in #evolution channel!
Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio