Re: [Evolution-hackers] RE to Evolution needs your help!

I think I misunderstood the ‘help with icons’ tasks :( Unfortunately I’m not an artist, I thought it was about changing to Stock items, or to already developed custom art. I’m very sorry.

The GtkCalendar thing scares me a little bit. I’ll let you know via IRC or mailing-list if I eventually feel brave enough to take the chance of developing this new widget :)

Thank you very much, and again, sorry.