[Evolution-hackers] RE to Evolution needs your help!

Hello all,

My name is Juan. I’m fairly new to GNOME development. I’ve done only some GObject development, nothing
important, but I think I understand the semantics. I saw the Alberto Ruiz’s call for help and I couldn’t
resist to answer. I’d really like to help here.

As of the proposed tasks I think I’d feel more comfortable doing the second one, “Updating icons”, since I
think it is easier. The first task, “Calendar widget deprecation”, seems funnier, though :)

I’m not an expert in C, but I’ve a widely knowledge of it, and have used it for a long time now. I’ve
contributed to empathy and gtkmm in solving minor bugs. My github account is https://github.com/juanrgar

To sum up, I’d like to help if you consider I could be able to do something useful. Currently I’ve a full
time work, so I don’t have much spare time, that’s also why I see more feasible updating icons than
developing a widget. Please let me know if there’s any task where I can help.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Juan.