Re: [Evolution-hackers] crash in 3.8.2

On Sat, 2013-06-01 at 16:42 -0300, Sasa Ostrouska wrote:
Ok, since I got no reply from here, I did a search and found some
interesting things.

Can somebody confirm if this is an xorg-server problem or a gnome
one ?

http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2012/12/msg00133.html
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1263647

        Hi,
I'm sorry for a late response, I could not get the external link
content, it required login. Nonetheless, if it's exactly the same issue
as in those two you mentioned above, then I agree it can be an issue
with  either xorg, or gnome. I do not know which one, I believe you
should rather ask on a gnome/gtk/xorg mailing lists, rather than on
the evolution list.
        Bye,
        Milan